DIFRET is now available for educational institutions to purchase. If you order your DVD today you will receive a free educational guide at no extra charge.
DVD sale – Universities, Colleges and Institutions $395
List price applies to universities, colleges, corporations and government agencies, and includes public performance rights for classroom, organizational or library use by the acquiring institution for non-paying audiences only on campus, organization or school grounds only. This does not include showing the film on television or online. Purchase effectively means lease for the life of the DVD. All prices are subject to change.
DVD sale – K through 12 Schools and Public Libraries $150
We offer the special rate of $150 for sales to all K-12 schools and public libraries. The license covers public performance rights for non-paying audiences only. All orders must include an institution name. Purchase effectively means lease for the life of the DVD and includes in-house public performance rights for non-paying audiences only not open to the public or for fundraising purposes. All prices are subject to change.
- If you would like the director/subject or another member of the Difret team to come and speak at your screening please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DVD for private home use not yet available.
- All films purchased here include non-theatrical public performance rights (“PPR”), allowing an institution to exhibit a legally-acquired copy, so long as:
- No admission fee/donation is collected.
- The screening takes place at the purchasing venue itself.
- The primary audience for the screening is members of the purchasing institution (for example, students, and faculty of a school) and the screening IS NOT advertised or promoted to the general public.
- The audience does not exceed 50 people.